DEPARTMENT OF Hindi

History

The Department of Hindi was Started with the Inception of the Institution in the  year 1955  Under the Headship of  Mrs. Rukmani followed by Mrs. Faridha Begum , Dr. R. Mumtaz joined the Department in 1972 and served the department for three decades, Dr.Sheerin Banu .J rendered her service for 8 years. The Department offers Part-1 Hindi to the B.A/B.Sc and B.com Students.

 

Vision
  • To impart quality education of official Language Hindi.
  • To develop moral values and national integrity among the students.
  • To understand the importance of Hindi language and its literature.

 

Mission
  • To enhance the Hindi Language skills of the students for practical communication.
  • To imbibe social and ethical responsibility towards the Nation by providing value based education.
  • To create awareness on the social and environmental issues through the rich Hindi literature.

 

  Highlights
  • The Department organises Association meeting and Inter – Departmental competitions every year under the banner “SPARSH”.
  • The Students of the department of Hindi are encouraged taking active part in the Inter – collegiate competitions held in various city colleges.
  • To improve the student’s skill in spoken Hindi, Group discussion and conversation classes are conducted.

 

Department Photos