JBAS BUSINESS INCUBATION CENTRE
“Convert Your Innovative Ideas to Reality”
Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women started the “Business Incubation Centre” for nurturing and encouraging students with innovative business ideas. The goal of this centre is to encourage entrepreneurship among our UG and PG students, research scholars and also to be connected with our alumnae by providing them with a platform for developing and encouraging their interest in business assignments.
For every growth, there is an incubation period which is very fragile stage wherein a safe environment is needed to withstand. Keeping this in mind, a start-up is incubated in the Incubation Centre, wherein the business can be in safer hands till it grows and reaches the commercial stage. For any business to survive and withstand the initial stages are difficult .So the incubation centre will take care the entrepreneurial drive of the students.
The aim of this centre is to identify students with innovative skills and creativity and to help them at every stage of their initiation process and making their business a successful venture. We encourage and lend support to the young and vibrant budding entrepreneurs with creative quest and zeal to become successful entrepreneurs. We request all these students to make use of this fantastic initiative by the management of JBAS College. The students will get an intellectual expertise from the Directors and from the experienced panel members of BIC.
- Encourage and motivate the students of our institution to do the innovative projects in order to promote technology start-ups.
- Facilitate the students to exchange their new innovative thoughts and ideas, and to collaborate across various disciplines in the institution
- To build a vibrant startup ecosystem, by establishing a network between alumni, students, faculty, and industry
OBJECTIVES OF JBAS - BIC
- Help students to know the current market updates.
- Recognizing the agencies interested in our students business proposal
- Arranging for resources.
- Establishing Tie-ups with industries
- Building a vibrant JBAS incubated startups.
Working Process of JBAS-BIC
- Applications are invited from all interested students from all disciplines.
- Setting up of a selection panel for every proposal
- The Panel may consist of expert academicians; Industry linked Persons and Venture capitalists.
- Application forms will be available online
- All alerts will also be available on the college website
- Applications will be scrutinized by the panel and feasible business projects will be selected for further advancement
- Projects which are not selected will also be assessed and necessary inputs will be given to the students.
- The selected applications will be sent to the principal for further approval.
- Based on the type of commercial venture financial help will be extended to the extent possible through proper documentation.
- The startups will be controlled and supervised by the JBAS-BIC.
- The JBAS –BIC incubated start-ups will be given Complete support to establish their business.
- Identifying the Government and non Government subsidies, incentives etc.
SERVICES EXPECTED FROM JBAS-BUSINESS INCUBATION CENTRE
- Business Consulting service
- Use of Incubation room
- Advisory services
- Legal Advise
- Extending Finance
- Branding and marketing
- Any Others