The Academic Landscape in any field is ever evolving with new knowledge which is because of sustained research. The College strives to create a research culture that will help create inquisitive minds.
The College has established a Multi-Disciplinary Research and Consultancy Centre (MRCC) to further research activities in the College.
The major objectives of the MRCC are
1. Encourage staff and students to actively pursue research in search of new knowledge
2. Provide institutional assistance in undertaking quality research
3. Frame quality initiatives that will enhance the research culture of the institution
4. Assist Staff members to apply and take up socially relevant projects from various funding agencies.
5. Create meaningful collaborations at the National and International levels
6. Encourage staff to publish research papers in refereed journals with impact factor
7. Communicate information regarding procedures to be followed for applying to various grants, funding agencies and guideship
8. Create and maintain a Research Directory
9. Conduct Research oriented programmes periodically
10.Identify Consultancy avenues in different fields